Monday, January 12, 2009

Top 3!

There is not much new news to report so I decided to post a fun topic, PERFUME! Ever since I can remember, one of my most strongest senses has been my sense of smell and when I smell something yummy, I wanna smell it forever! So I decided to post my 3 most FAVORITE perfumes in random order.



"#9 Blackberry and Vanilla" by Trish McEvoy.
Amy Geitz introduced this perfume to me in NYC back in 2004. We were in Bloomindales on 5th Ave and after she showed me this delicious scent, I just had to have it and now every time I smell it, it reminds me of being in NYC and having an abslutely good time. PLUS, the blackberry and vanilla together is an amazing combo. Seriously SO yummy.

"Flowerbomb" by Viktor and Rolf.





I was at work the other night and this girl came in and I was like, "what are you wearing?" It smellt sooooo good and she wrote the name down for me and told me I can only get it at Nordstrom. So Saturday night, Matt and I went to Nordy's and I just drenched myself in it. It's got 100 layers of flowers in it and hints of vanilla, pear, lillies and bergamot. Ok it's kinda pricey. It's $95 for a SMALL bottle. That's insanity to me...so I picked up a few samples til I can afford it. I can't stop wearing it. Matt can do without me putting it on so heavy....I say "deal with it!" hahhaa


"Angel" by Theirry Mugler.


My aunt Nancy introduced this one to me. She had a huge bottle of it and gave it to me about 15 years ago. I LOVE it and it will always be one of my favorites. It is said to have real notes of chocolate, vanilla and other dessert smells. It supposed to have pheromones in it to attract the opposite sex.....maybe it worked for me in wrangling Matt in....

7 comments:

Kasey said...

I have a very strong sense of smell too. My family says I have a dog nose. I think it's because I like to smell ane remember yummy things. If something stinks I run for the hills! My favs are Cool Water for Women, this yummy stuff from Charlotte Russe (I'll have to see what it is called later). Posion, and Navy-I know this is sorta ghetto, but I have loved it forever! I'm always switching it up though, so I'll have to try some of yours. Thanks for the list.

Erin Nicole said...

You have the exact same taste that I do! I had Flower bomb.. loved it.. but it was 2 times the price of everything else.. and it doesn't stay on that long.. but the scent is the best out there. You might also like Lolita Lempika. It's a little purple apple.. and it's my favorite so far. I can't wear it right now becuase I got really sick when I was prego and it kind of ruined that for me for a few more years..

:)

Marvia said...

I love Angel too!!! You introduced it to me. Just the other day someone walked by me and they were wearing it and I had all these wonderful memories of when I use to wear it. I need to get more of that stuff... I love it!!!!

Karla said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Angel. Guys version is delicious, too. :)

james n mary said...

oh i sound cheap...i have britney spears' curious!!! i like being staaaankaaaaay - lol! just kidding, omg totally kidding!! but i like it. apparently, my tastes are not very high.

by the way, since i don't have your email address, one of my friends (and Leah's friend!) named mary is looking for a gal does make up for a photo shoot. you interested???!~!~

Linz said...

Oooo I have always loved that Blackberry and Vanilla! It totally reminds me of you, you were the one that introduced it to me!!

Debbie said...

Isn't it funny that way a scent can bring back memories even if it's been years. I guess there is just a strong connection between smell and moments.
What have you been up to lately???