Monday, January 19, 2009

Les Mis


Matt and I got tickets for the March 21st show. I can't wait! I love this musical. They are traveling and coming to Phoenix Theater. I saw this musical twice already and I start crying the second the curtain opens in the first scene....haaha. I'm a sucker for a great musical. This is by far my favorite!

Other great shows that are coming to the valley are "Wicked" and Elton John together with Billy Joel. I am wanting to go to those also SOOOO badly. Matt MIGHT do "Wicked" but would never do Elton and Billy. He's not a fan of those two. Me? I always said I will not die until I see Elton in concert at least once in my lifetime.....so something tells me I GOTTA see him when he comes to Phoenix. Gotta save up cause those tickets are PRICEY.....but totally worth it!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'll go see Wicked with you when it comes. I've seen it once and would love to see it again.

Carol said...

oh man i am so jealous of you!!! the closest thing i have ever gotten to les mis is purchasing the soundtrack :) have a dang good time and if your husband backs out the last second...you can call me :)