Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My little Alec


Oh how I love this boy. He is definitely my "roll dog". He goes everywhere with me and for 3 hours a day, it's just Alec and I having our special "mommy and me" time. I truly love that time with him. He makes me laugh, we play, eat lunch, sing, nap, (me a little. He a lot) dance, laugh a LOT and just bond. The other day though, he decided he wanted to try to snuggle...nuzzle....or BITE my cheek! He put his blankey on my face and came at me to nuzzle I think and he BIT me! He actually broke some skin. Here's the pic I took right after wards. Click on it if you can't see the bite marks. I yelped like a dog. He looked so sad. He was saying, "mommy I sorry" over and over and kissing it better. I just held him and said it was ok. He felt so bad. I know he wasn't trying to hurt me or anything. He was seriously in a cuddly mood. I think he just forgot my face was behind that blankey!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

To your comment on my blog: You are such a nerd!

Isn't it fun having time with just one? Me and Kylee have a blast snuggling and singing while Todd is at school. It's so fun!

PS You so need a girl! Red painted, red painted toe nails.

Grandma a/k/a Kathy said...

I thought I heard yelping! What a cute boy!! Have I mentioned lately how glad I am to have you guys as neighbors! We love you!

Agnes said...

I got your message...I'm glad that cake was just what you needed! :) For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about you guys...We NEED to have you over for a Sunday dinner :) That's a great picture of you and your baby boy!

james n mary said...

seriously?! dude's got teeeeth. but you guys are way too cute together. totally jealous! i love mommy and me time!!!