Monday, December 22, 2008

I couldn't believe it!

So last night at work, I had an encounter with a customer. We have these beautiful Holiday gift sets in shadows, glosses, brushes etc.... I was helping a lady (lady #1) when another lady (#2)walked up waiting for me to help her. #1 was asking about the neutral lipgloss set and really had her eyes on it. Well #2 was listening and when Jeni my store manager called out to me that we have one more neutral lip gloss set, #2, grabbed it and walked away. #1 and I looked perplexed. #1 looked kinda upset but was gracious and said she's just go to another MAC and get it. I just had to say something. Have you ever been to Last Chance and had someone take something from your cart? It was like that. I told #2 very professionally that I really need to honor #1's interest in the glosses and since I was helping her first, I needed to give that last set to her. Well all HELL broke loose with #2. Finally #1 just gave in and said it's fine, #2 can have them.....Then #2 told #1, who later told me, that I was being SNOTTY! ME? ME? WHAT ABOUT YOU #2! Oh I hope I never see that lady again!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Having encounters with customers is the WORST! I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that anymore. Remind me to tell you about the old lady and the receipt.

james n mary said...

seriously sarah?! oh how dare you have an attitude with #2 oh how dare you! (totally kidding by the way!) honestly, what a sour cat #2 was. whatever. i'm glad you told her though; not many people would call someone out on the wrong!!!

Anonymous said...

hey! super cute fam! thought id drop a comment. I saw you at MAC on new years eve and asked if u were a "member":) youre a doll! hope your hoildays have been good.
Ashley Hawks
ashley.hawks@gmail.com