Monday, September 15, 2008

can I get a (un enthusiastic) yahoo!

So I got home today from running errands with the boys and Matt meets us at the door with a huge smile on his face and says, "Guess what we're going to do tonight as a family!" We all say, "What?" and he says......wait for it..............wait for it....................wait again.... "GO HIT RANGE BALLS!" All the boys were like, "yipee, yahoo!" I was like, "step aside, I gotta go pee" (not one ounce of me enjoys golfing).....So yeah, that was our family home evening tonight. I spent most of the time reading my People magazine while Matt showed the boys how to get more distance....fun fun! But at least my boys looked cute with their own individual golf bags.

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Oh Alec! That is adorable! I'm right there with you and reading the People mag for sure! You shoulda come to the gym with us. Fab FHE I must day! We were at my parents first and Kylee pooped in the pool. The little fart!

Jamie said...

Alec looks horrified to be having his picture taken. A celebrity in the making I see. So cute with all their golf bags. What a good idea for FHE though. :)

Karla said...

Oh, that would be an activity Mike would choose to do, too. He already has a plastic golf set for Natalie. She loves it though and a night of just reading People magazine actually sounds nice!

Celeste Caldwell said...

Ha Ha!! I love it. I am SO with you on that. When Kev and I were newlyweds he always wanted me to go golfing with him...SO what did I do..I drove the cart and read my magazine too..ha ha!! I love it...I think golfing is BORING! I probably should be a good sport and try it sometime..but not anytime soon.