Thursday, August 07, 2008

So happy for School!

Life is goooooood when your kids go back to school. This school has a dress code where if you wear shorts, you have to wear the Ben Franklin polo shirt but little did we know (til I got the call from the nurse at around noon yesterday) that you have to wear uniform shorts with no more than 2 pockets and they have to be either khaki, navy or black. So anyway the nurse let him borrow a pair of navy shorts. we washed them and brought them back today. nice. Apparently, we didn't get the whole memo about the dress code.....woops!



3 comments:

james n mary said...

I'm glad they are at Ben Franklin! Is that the one at Warner and Gilbert? How's potty training coming along?!

Lopez-kids said...

So cute! I am looking forward to and dreading when my girls will start going to school. :-) You look like a hot mama too BTW!

Jamie said...

Wow, they look so old, sarah. CRAZY! I'm sure you are so happy to have some downtime. I'm glad for you. :)