Sunday, July 06, 2008

Kinda cool.

During the superbowl this year, being that it was in Phoenix, I did quite a few people's makeup for red carpet events. I did some models, some football player's wives and a couple playboy bunnies (not something to really brag about), and a couple months ago, I did a woman's makeup who's sister was marrying the actor Michael Clark Duncan, this guy. He was in the Green Mile, Sin City and lots of other movies. That was really neat cause the lady was getting her makeup done to go to their engagement party. If anyone knows me, I get kinda starstruck but of course, I've played it real cool with these "VIP" customers. Yesterday, a young woman came in who I noticed instantly. She's on The Real World: Hollywood, which is on right now. Her name is Sarah. Here's her picture, in case you don't recognize the name. I thought that was kinda cool. She was super nice and yes, I acted totally normal, even though I wanted to ask her a TON of questions about all the stupid people she lived with on the show. She was sweet and had a huge rock on her ring finger. Neat huh?

6 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

I think she's my favorite of all the real worlders. Although, I like Kim's hair. Cool that you got to meet her. And I'm guessing that things with Ryan worked out!

Tiffany said...

Hey that is so cool!! Do you watch the bachelorett?? If so what is your thoughts on it? If you meet anybody famous from that show I would love the inside scoop. Tiffy

The Barb Chronicles said...

I would love your job. Not only because I am in Love, love, love with MAC, but because of the people you meet. You need to give me tips on my new colors I just bought. Launch and Girlie. Barb

james n mary said...

OMG no way!!! i love her. She's one of my fav real world cast members!

ok miss busy busy girly, i am going to give you my email address so i can have your info - we so need to catch up! plus i need to purchase some cosmetics and why not help a friend???!! :) marykmon@hotmail.com

yay you! you are such a great girl and i'm happy that you're so happy!!!

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey. It is called naked lunch. I just took a quick look, better pay better attention. Ok. So I have stubborn brown eye pencil and Handwritten shadow, so should I use those with Girlie? Should I use a shroom or something else too? Thanks for all the advice. I just got into all this makeup stuff and I LOVE IT! Have a good day. barb

Agnes said...

Cool!you get to meet famous people, I would of tried to act normal too. I bet you did a good job :)