Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Don't read if you can't stand a whiner!

I am sooooo sick!!!!!! i have a cold flu now. ICK! So I am in bed, IV in my right hand, pump in my stomach pumping me full of zofran, and coughing, hacking, having itchy eyes and throat and mouth and ear infections a-brewing. I am miserable and I now know what death feels like. Poor Alec is just watching tv all day long and building lego's. He does go play at friends houses who are amazing to take him for a couple hours every few days so I can get some rest. I am in bed hungrier than ever from the zofran but unable to eat a lot because of this flu.
I need a nurse. I need relief. I wanna be in a drug induced coma til I am all better. It would be great! I wouldn't know the difference.
I now know what depression feels like. I may need to go on some meds. I'm serious. I am depressed.
Wah wah wah wah wah!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Think about it... it will all be worth it in the end. you will have a beautiful baby

Carol said...

holy crap that is the worst pregnancy! i cant believe you have all that on top of being pregnant. but...CONGRATS on the pregnancy - that is very exciting!!!!

Lopez-kids said...

Only one more year, and I can nurse you to health! Ha ha! I am glad you are feeling better now. Thank goodness for your mama! I got the flu when I was about 7 months pregnant with Soph and I remember thinking the same thing. I seriously wanted to die! It sucks so bad, because your immune system is so compromised when prego! It is all worth it though when that sweet little baby arrives! ...Then they turn 2 and you start to question that again! ha ha! Love you Sarah!