Sunday, October 04, 2009

My website is up and running!

www.sweetiefaces.com

I named my business Sweetie Faces Makeup Artistry. I'm EXCITED and have already booked 6 bookings for October! I cannot even tell you how blessed I feel. I made more money in 2 hours at a photo shoot the other day than a whole weekend at MAC. My last day at MAC is next Saturday the 10th but I am still going to be doing freelance for them. They have a whole freelance team that is basically on-call to fill shifts, fill hours for Holidays and special event weekends and stuff. The cool thing though is that you don't HAVE to work all the days they ask you to! You can PICK AND CHOOSE! I love that! No more Saturdays if I don't want. No more missing girls night outs! no more working on BLACK FRIDAY! No more SUNDAYS!!!!!

5 comments:

Lanae said...

Congrats Sarah! You earned it, and you are so talented. I bet the holiday season is going to be great and we are glad we won't have to miss you anymore at girl's nights.

Kasey said...

What a great feeling! Now there are no more excuses to miss on Sundays. ;)

the Painters said...

You wanna talk about excuses maa'm? How about this, "We're mising church again cause we're going to the lake..." heehee.

Lopez-kids said...

Yeah! Let's have a girls' night! When and where?! Maybe next week? I have no clinicals next week so plenty of free time! I will call you!

Carol said...

i love your website! that is awesome you are doing this! you do great work!